The size, capability and backing for WorkForce Central are surprising.
Meet the WorkForce Central team
Our purpose is to be a dynamic catalyst for positive social health and economic growth.
It is our mission to provide quality workforce development services.
Valued and dedicated people, professionalism and innovative solutions, accountability and integrity, leadership.
WorkForce Central has had the privlige of working with many organizations, groups and companies in the South Sound.
Read what they have to say
WorkForce Central is the most comprehensive connection to workforce information and solutions. We are supported by an expansive network of stakeholders in the areas of government, business, education and community organizations. A few include:
- Businesses & employers: General Plastics Manufacturing Company, Rushforth Construction, REI, Absher Construction, Boeing, Streich Brothers, Franciscan Health System, Multicare Health System, Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber of Commerce
- Community: Washington State Women’s Employment and Education representing the Pierce County Human Services Coalition
- Education: K – 12 school districts, Bates Technical College, Clover Park Technical College, Tacoma Community College, Pierce College District
- Organized labor: Pierce County Labor Council and Pierce County Building and Construction Trades Council
- Government: Washington State Employment Security Department, Department of Social Health Services, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services