Need to attract the right people to your job openings? Let us help. For Pierce County employers, our experienced Business Solutions partners can act as an extension of your team, providing human resources solutions matched to your needs at little to no cost.
To schedule a consultation and learn more, contact Julia Brooks at 253-224-8247.
Hiring services include:
- Flyers: We’ll create promotional materials to tell job seekers you’re hiring.
- One-stop partner presentations: We’ll connect you with community partners and agencies that operate training and workplace preparation programs.
- On-site or one-stop hiring fairs: We’ll staff hiring events for you either at your location or ours, reviewing resumes and interviewing applicants on the spot. At the end of the event, you’ll have a list of qualified candidates from whom to select.
- Candidate searches: Looking for someone with a highly specialized skillset and significant experience in a critical position? Our expert recruiters will find candidates on your behalf using a variety of methods and can arrange confidential interviews.
- Applicant management: As one of our most popular services, we’ll manage your job listings, application flow and initial screening of candidates to help ensure you only interview people who meet your minimum qualifications.
- Resume review: Stack of resumes? No problem. Our team will review and screen them for you, handing you only the ones that best fit your job description and other needs.
- Interviewing: Our team will coordinate and conduct interviews with your top job candidates and provide a written summary of what we find so you can make a well-informed decision. We will even compare profiles of your top performers with the skillsets and aptitudes of your candidates to help determine overall fit.
- Contingency recruitments: Don’t pay us anything until you hire the right person. The best candidates for your open position may be working somewhere else. Our expert recruiters will find them, arrange interviews and recommend the most qualified people.
- Market assessment: Before you hire, you should know what you’re up against.
- What salary do your competitors pay for the same or similar positions?
- How hot is the local market for job applicants in your particular line of work?
- Who else is hiring from the same candidate pool?
- What other job titles require similar skills and could offer new avenues for recruitment?
With the right tools at our fingertips, we can answer these questions and more.
Everything starts with a kick-off conversation to determine how we can be most effective and helpful throughout your hiring process. Based on our experience and a clear understanding of the local market, our Business Solutions partners will coordinate with you to make attracting the right person with the right skills at the right time simple, efficient and affordable.
ResCare Business Solutions provides the services described above on behalf of the Pierce County Workforce Development Council.