Support Career Readiness in Pierce County
CareerLink Pierce County is a web-based career preparation and readiness platform. By integrating career development tools, social media elements and workforce data into a seamless system, job creators, students, educators and parents can connect efficiently and effectively.
Make a lasting Impact!
- Set up a Company Profile - You can set up and maintain a company profile to describe your business, highlight your unique attributes, and communicate your areas of need to the future employees as well as parents and educators
- Become a Career Coach - By spending less than an hour per week, you can share your experience and advice with students by contributing to mediated, threaded discussions online.
Offer Professional Connection Activities
- You can post and coordinate professional connection activities like job shadowing, company tours, internships, etc. that your business offers directly with students/job seekers and educators.
- Participating in CareerLink Pierce County is a win-win for everyone!
- Increase your business’ visibility and highlight your community involvement
- Promote careers that are available in Pierce County and help students realize that there are many opportunities in your community
- Nurture your future workforce by connecting with them early in their career development
- Bridge the skills gap of students coming out of high school by communicating what the real world needs
- Help build Pierce County into a workforce-strong and economically vibrant community
- Positively affect and directly address the region’s drop-out, graduation and unemployment rates
Participation is free and is easily tailored to your level of involvement and schedule.