Have you ever wondered?
- What is it like working at a particular job?
- What do I need to do to get into a career I like?
- What classes do I need to take?
- I’d like to learn more about a career.
- I need help/guidance in finding a career that I’m interested in.
- I want a summer job with an employer that I’d like to work for.
- How can I find some scholarships to pay for college.
- I want to start planning my future.
If you’ve ever asked yourself any of these questions or want to get help in your career planning, then CareerLink Pierce County can help:
- Do you have access to CareerCruising.com? To access your account, click here. (If you don’t have access – please contact your school counselor or principal.)
- If your school does not have access, please have your school counselor or principal contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don’t know where to start after logging in? Download this Quick Start Guide-Student-Career Cruising And CareerLink Pierce County.