Aerospace and manufacturing employers are looking for skilled, trained candidates to fill entry-level positions in advanced manufacturing. Build or refresh your skills through the Manufacturing Academy, a program offered by the Aerospace Joint Apprenticeship Committee (AJAC) and Bates Technical College.
With the Manufacturing Academy, you will:
- Develop skills to succeed in the industry including:
- Effective communication, resume writing, interviewing and job application assistance
- Machining, metal fabrication, composites, assembly, math for manufacturing, blueprint reading, with certification in forklift, flagger and OSHA
- Receive hands-on training from industry professionals
- Earn college credits
- Connect with local manufacturing employers regarding potential career opportunities
- Obtain insight about career pathways; including education and apprenticeship opportunities
- Tour local advanced manufacturing companies
Questions? Contact Info@ManufacturingAcademy.org for more information.
NOTE: the Manufacturing Academy is approved by the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs for the use of post-9/11 GI Bill Benefits.