PURPOSE OF WIOA
The purpose of WIOA is to better align the workforce development system with education, training and economic development initiatives to create a collective response to labor market challenges on the national, state and local levels. Overall, it seeks to improve the quality of the US workforce, reduce dependency on welfare programs, increase self-sufficiency, meet hiring needs for employers and connect job seekers with training opportunities and vocational rehabilitation services they need.
Explore the links below to learn about WIOA and WorkForce Central policies.
- Bidder Protest and Grievance Policy
- Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy
- Complaint and Concern Policy
- Lobbying Policy
- Personal and Confidential Information Policy
- Record Retention and Public Access Policy
- Reporting Incidents of Fraud, Program Abuse and Criminal Misconduct
- WorkSource EO Discrimination Complaint Form
- COVID-19 Policy and Procedures
- ETO Participant File Documentation Policy Procedures
- Follow-up Services for WIOA Adult, Dislocated Workers and Youth Program Exiters
- Individual Training Account (ITA) Policy & Procedures
- Supportive Service Policy & Procedures
- TAA-DW Co-Enrollment Policy
- Work Experience (WEX) Policy & Procedures
- WIOA Adult, Dislocated Worker, and Youth: Eligibility & Documentation Policy Handbook
- WIOA Adult, Dislocated Worker, and Youth: Eligibility & Documentation Policy
- WIOA Adult and Youth Low Income Guidelines
Local Equal Opportunity (EO) Officer:
3640 South Cedar St, Suite E
Tacoma, WA 98409
REQUESTS FOR PROPOSALS (RFPs)
WorkForce Central is accepting submissions for the following services.
There are currently no active Requests for Qualifications & Quotations.