FIND QUALIFIED WORKERS
How can we connect you with the right workers to fill your open positions?
We’ll create promotional materials to tell job seekers you’re hiring.
We’ll connect you with community partners and agencies that operate training and workplace preparation programs.
We’ll staff hiring events for you either at your location or ours, reviewing resumes and interviewing applicants on the spot. At the end of the event, you’ll have a list of qualified candidates from whom to select.
Looking for someone with a highly specialized skillset and significant experience in a critical position? Our expert recruiters will find candidates on your behalf using a variety of methods and can arrange confidential interviews.
As one of our most popular services, we’ll manage your job listings, application flow and initial screening of candidates to help ensure you only interview people who meet your minimum qualifications.
Stack of resumes? No problem. Our team will review and screen them for you, handing you only the ones that best fit your job description and other needs.
Our team will coordinate and conduct interviews with your top job candidates and provide a written summary of what we find so you can make a well-informed decision. We will even compare profiles of your top performers with the skillsets and aptitudes of your candidates to help determine overall fit.
- Before you hire, you should know what you’re up against.
- What salary do your competitors pay for the same or similar positions?
- How hot is the local market for job applicants in your particular line of work?
- Who else is hiring from the same candidate pool?
- What other job titles require similar skills and could offer new avenues for recruitment?
With the right tools at our fingertips, we can answer these questions and more.
Helping you hire the right candidates starts with a kick-off conversation to determine how we can be most effective throughout your hiring process. Based on our experience and understanding of the local market, our Business Solutions partners will coordinate with you to make attracting the right person with the right skills at the right time simple, efficient and affordable.
MANAGE YOUR TEAM
Shape a skilled workforce that accomplishes more and contributes to the profitability of your organization. For Pierce County employers, our experienced Business Solutions partners can add to your employee development toolkit and can essentially function as an outsourced human resources department, all at little to no cost.
Human resources services may include
Accurate and EEO Compliant Job Descriptions:
- Help employees understand what their jobs require.
- Provide managers with guidelines for effective hiring, promoting and supervising.
- Ensure your practices conform with applicable employment laws.
- Fair pay is good business. Underpay and employees with look for a better offer. Overpay and profitability will suffer.
- We use standard, proven methods to gather data and synthesize statistical information to determine how much companies pay for a specific job in a specific industry throughout a specific region.
- High-performing organizations need to retain and advance their very best employees.
- Improve the quality and efficiency of your employee development and promotion processes by assessing the skills and capacity of those on your team.
- Make better hiring and promoting decisions.
- Identify training needs.
- People are the key to an organization’s success: Ensure the right people are matched with the right tasks to improve business performance and profitability.
- Our Berke™ assessments offer objective data for decision making.
- Provide managers and employees with an overview of the organization’s standard operating policies.
- Support human resources decisions that are consistent, planned and linked to organizational goals.