As we continue to navigate COVID-19 together, WorkForce Central is committed to providing the best service possible to our partners and community during this uncertain time. Our top priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our staff, business partners, job seekers, and community.
In response to COVID-19, we are providing links to resources, a listing of partners and affiliate sites that are temporarily closed, and a listing of events and activities that are cancelled or postponed. Our team will continue to make updates to these lists as more information becomes available.
Where to find Updates
A list of reliable resources to stay informed on the status of the COVID-19 outbreak in our area.
- ASL Presentations for Information on Coronavirus: The Washington State Department of Health has put together a video series in American Sign Language on information regarding COVID-19 and its spread.
- GCDE Resources for COVID-19 The Governor’s Committee on Disability Issues & Employment (GCDE) has put together this list of COVID-19 emergency management resources from our statewide partners that view this issue from the disability lens.
- Washington State Coronavirus Response Newsroom: Washington state’s official website for updates and information on COVID-19.
- Governor Inslee’s Office: Find situational updates on the Coronavirus for the State of Washington.
- Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department: Find information specifically for Pierce County, including a page dedicated to Human Coronavirus.
- Washington State Department of Health: Find reliable information and updates on COVID-19 at the state level.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): Find reliable information and updates on COVID-19 at the national level.