WorkForce Central is pleased to announce a Request for Proposals for a WorkSource Pierce One-Stop Center Operator.
We are seeking proposals to identify an individual or organization to serve as the One-Stop Operator (OSO) for the WorkSource Pierce One-Stop Center. The selected OSO will be a servant leader who works collaboratively with WorkForce Central and One-Stop Center partners to create a harmonious and productive space where excellent customer experience is the focus and center of all activity. They will provide operational oversight and functional leadership with a commitment to equity and access, partnership orientation, diplomacy, unbiased approach with all stakeholders, and knowledge of local needs and resources.
WorkSource Pierce One-Stop Operator services will be funded under Title I of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA). For planning purposes, bidders should estimate WIOA funding of up to $150,000 for this RFP.
- RFP Release: March 3, 2021
- Bidders’ Conference: March 18, 2021, 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm PST
- Deadline for Written Questions: March 30, 2021, 5:00 pm PST
- Notification of Intent to Bid Due: March 31, 5:00 pm PST
- Proposal Package Due: April 14, 5:00 pm PST
- Award Announcement: On or near May 21, 2021
- Subaward Period: July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022
(Potential annual extension through June 30, 2025)
Questions & Answers
Please email your questions regarding this RFP to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the RFP number in the subject line. Questions and answers will be posted to this webpage as they become available. The deadline for written questions is March 30, 2021, 5:00 pm PST.